User ID  
Password  
Forgot Password?
 

 
Q. Should strip- cutting by retail pharmacists be banned ?
 
 
 
Awards and Fellowship
 
IRF INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL GRANTS

Criteria
Grants to support for attending conferences/training, education and research abroad.

Eligibility
M. Pharm/Ph.D.

Scholarship amount
Total Rs.1 Lakh per year (maximum 2 Pharmacists / pharmaceutical Scientists) Rs.50,000/- to each recipient per year.

Guidelines
The International Travel Grant shall be called "The Indian Pharmaceutical Association - Shri Ramanbhai B. Patel Foundation - (IRF) International Travel Grant" under the following guidelines:

a) The grant covers part registration of international conferences/travel expenses/ accommodation/conveyance.
b) The nominations for the International Travel Grant shall be invited by Member Secretary, IRF through Pharma Times in the month of May giving six weeks time for receiving the nominations.
c) Application should be submitted to the Member Secretary, IRF with clear objectives for the proposed visit.
d) Application should be forwarded by concerned guide and head of the institution.
e) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from head of the institution where candidate proposes to get the training should be enclosed.
f) On completion of the visit candidates should submit a report within one month to Member Secretary, IRF, Mumbai.
g) 75% of the amount will be released one month before visit and remaining 25% after submission of the report.
h) IRF should be acknowledged in papers published in journals or presented in conferences.
i) This facility is available only once to selected candidates.
No Image
Top