2018 – 2019
- Letter sent to Dr. S. Eswara Reddy, Drugs Controller General (India) regarding separate shelf for Generic Medicines in Pharmacies (08.05.2019)
- Letter sent to Dr. S. Eswara Reddy, Drugs Controller General (India) regarding OTC category of medicines for India (08.05.2019)
- Letter sent to Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand requesting for proper Pharmacy services, designation and pay scale to Pharmacist (20.05.2019)
- Letter to Shri. Pawan Kumar Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) regarding suggestions on printing of date of expiry on products under FSSAI (09.04.2019)
- Letter to Shri J.P. Nadda, Honourable Minister of Health & Family Welfare seeking an appointment for redressal of injustice to the B.Pharm graduates by non-inclusion of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) as a qualification for recruitment as a Food Safety Officer & Food Analyst under Food Safety and Standards Rules 2011.
- Letter to Drugs Controller General of India regarding suggestions/views on the draft guidelines on e-Pharmacists released in April 2018.
- Letter to Shri. J.P. Nadda, Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare regarding Amendment in Pharmacy Act 1948 to insert ‘registered pharmacist’ in Section 23 (1) and 26 (a) (07.07.2018)